Delic Corp is the leading psychedelic wellness corporation committed to bringing safe, legal and science-backed benefits to all. With the largest infrastructure of psychedelic wellness clinics in the US, Delic is delivering affordable, effective psychedelic wellness to the masses.
Our self-sustaining and owned ecosystem of brands includes clinics, media outlets, and research facilities, and is strategically positioned to educate, influence, and deliver wellness solutions at scale.
Here at Delic, our motto is “Expanding always, In all ways” and that couldn’t be more true inside and out. We’re a rapidly growing team with an ever-expanding set of properties, partnerships, and programs aimed to deliver on our mission to bring psychedelic wellness to the masses.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a smart, strategic, and savvy Integrated Marketing Coordinator to join the Delic team part-time (20hrs per week) who is eager to break into the psychedelic industry.
This individual will support the management of existing marketing channels (e.g. newsletters + social) and promotional initiatives (e.g. Meet Delic) while working cross-functionally across our internal organization for each and every project. From podcast promotion to audience acquisition, there’s no shortage of diverse and dynamic marketing programs for you to get your hands on. We’re looking for someone with a creative spark and an eye for detail to help us organize and optimize each and every program we touch. Alongside project management, you’ll have a hand in shaping new strategies and initiatives based around Delic’s core mission.
This is a remote position working PST (pacific coast time) with the opportunity to expand into a larger, more full-time opportunity.
- Support marketing initiatives across Delic’s owned assets including, but not limited to, wellness clinics, psychedelic media outlets, live events, and more
- Ensure marketing campaigns serve to achieve both immediate and long-term business goals for Delic Corp
- Foster relationships across the Delic team, our owned-properties (e.g. clinic marketing leads), and external industry leaders, influencers, and organizations.
- Organize and optimize departmental initiatives so that they accomplish Delic’s objectives on time, on budget, and at the highest aesthetic level
Responsibilities (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Assist Marketing Director in coordinating integrated marketing initiatives across Delic-owned properties including but not limited to Meet Delic, Reality Sandwich, Delic Labs, Ketamine Infusions Centers, Delic Radio, and more.
- Assist with the development of Delic-owned proposals and presentations inclusive of design, layout, copywriting
- Support and ideate on new growth opportunities (e.g. affiliate partnerships, influencer programs, and more) to assist in Delic business development
- Coordinate with internal project leads and Delic-owned properties to provide assistance in marketing-related job activities including but not limited to:
- Creating and managing marketing programs inside Asana
- Ideate + develop brand marketing campaigns across social, newsletter and more
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative and positive mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Google Workspace and Asana is a plus
Important to Note
We are a small dynamic team so this opportunity is for candidates looking for a start up environment. We have a hands-on culture and are known to move fast. And, if you’re willing to focus and do the work you will be a part of a team that’s changing lives around the globe! We are committed to growth and transformation – for our company, our products, our processes, and ourselves. DELIC is a publicly traded company and stock options will be a part of your compensation package.
Sound Like A Good Fit?
Wonderful! Let’s talk! Please send the following to [email protected]
- Your resume
- Your cover letter that speaks to:
- Why do you want to work in the Psychedelics space?
- Your experience in managing a marketing initiatives
In addition, please answer this hypothetical situation:
You are tasked with building a marketing campaign to promote our upcoming psychedelic event, Meet Delic, through a strategic social influencer initiative. Please outline:
- What the program would entail… We want to hear your vision of how you’d bring influencer partnerships to life online to promote our live event.
- Talent options (this can be specific with actual names, or more general to showcase the types of influencers and their audiences we want access to)
- An overview on how you would manage the program including, but not limited to, internal approvals, and how you would propose managing the project timeline to lead the program to completion.