Social Media and Community Coordinator
Part-Time (15hrs – Remote)
Delic Corp is the leading psychedelic wellness corporation committed to bringing safe, legal and science-backed mental health solutions to all. With the largest infrastructure of psychedelic wellness clinics in the US, Delic is delivering affordable, effective psychedelic wellness to the masses.
At Delic Corp, we’ve built a self-sustaining ecosystem of brands including clinics, media properties, and research facilities that are strategically positioned to educate, influence, and deliver mental health solutions at scale.
We’re looking for a strategic and savvy Social Media and Community Coordinator to join the Delic team who is eager to break into the psychedelic industry. In this role, the successful candidate will build strong online communities across our portfolio of brands while simultaneously scheduling and implementing social posts across Delic-owned channels.
A passion for storytelling, knack for community building, and an ability to thrive in a dynamic industry and environment are paramount for success in this role.
- Act as the liaison between online audience and marketing team and assist with community growth and management
- Manage and implement social calendars for multiple accounts via Delic scheduling platform
- Contribute ideas and strategies for creative campaigns, and help to strengthen our brand voice
- Monitor social accounts daily and Interact with followers across all platforms
- Partner with the marketing and design teams to create social media assets and collateral
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences, and attributes with proven excellence in the following areas:
- Extensive experience with various social media platforms and tools
- Experience scheduling content on a social planner (e.g. Later)
- An eye for details that maintain and amplify a brand identity
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and professionally with remote team members across multiple departments
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable, and a problem-solver
- Ability to find creative and resourceful solutions to challenges
- A social innovator who can creatively and authentically tap into audiences within various pockets of interests on social.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple brand identities
- A team player who takes a creative approach to working in new situations
- Respond in a timely fashion to emails and requests
- Content creation experience experience
If you think this role is exciting and would like to apply, please email [email protected] and include your résumé, a video cover letter (see detail below), and answer the following hypothetical questions in the body of the email:
- What would you do if you were to notice something that could be improved upon, but either:
- Didn’t know how to ‘fix it’
- Feel overwhelmed by the thought of executing it with your current workload
- If you notice a post flopped, (due to algorithm, subject matter, etc) what are some ways you might help boost engagement authentically?
Video Cover Letter:
Please create a video submission where you will record yourself answering 3 interview questions in 4 minutes or less. We ask that you upload the video to YouTube, set it to “Unlisted”, and send over the link in your email applying for the job.
You can make your submission as simple or as “fancy” as you want. Most people use their iPhone to record it but you can do whatever you feel is best! The purpose is to get a feel for who you are and how you like to work.
The three questions are…
- Tell us a little about yourself that I may not have learned from your résumé and, specifically, why you are interested in working with Delic Corp.
- Our working environment is fast-paced and fun! We are doing big things in the world and we’re looking for someone to help support our mission. Tell us how you manage multiple priorities with the same deadline on any given day.
- How do you plan to be successful in your first 100 days on the job?